Hitachi Solutions takes great pride in cultivating long term relationships with our clients. Our approach to customer care takes clients from the beginning of the sales cycle through implementation and deployment and transitions into support for the long term.
You need your systems to evolve and grow with your business. So we aim to make our team a dependable part of your team, long-term. That means help whenever you need it, resolving issues in the quickest possible timeframe and keeping you always up to date. It means full-scope customer support, troubleshooting, deployment, hosting and environment management. And it means a continual dialogue, on your terms, to decide which adjustments, enhancements and upgrades will benefit you.
We provide 24/7/365, global support through a flexible array of customer care services. Our clients get local attention from dedicated functional and technical consultants based in the United States, Canada, the UK, Europe, China, India, Thailand, Singapore and Japan. Members of our global managed service team are Microsoft Dynamics certified and ITIL qualified.
- Dedicated support teams in multiple countries ensure that issues reported are resolved in the quickest possible time
- Microsoft specialists available as and when you need them allowing you to focus on your business
- Reduce headcount in your IT team and leave the skills development and certifications to us
- Our team has the breadth and depth of knowledge to provide continuous service for all of your support needs
- Reactive and Proactive services are bundled into a single package
- Hitachi Solutions will proactively maintain production and non-production environments to facilitate efficient troubleshooting, deployment, and environment management procedures
- Easy access to the Hitachi Solutions helpdesk – you can reach us online, via email, or on the phone
- Hitachi Solutions assumes risk of effort on break/fix incidents therefore offering one price for a defined number of incidents
- Wealth of specialist knowledge that is combined to protect the quality of the service