Connecting the Retail Enterprise Through Collaboration
As customers increasingly drive the retail demand chain, successful retailers will increasingly use portal and intranet technologies to connect with customers, suppliers and across the enterprise between headquarters and store-front operations. An effective means to collaborate is crucial to stay at the fore-front of ongoing trends and challenges in a retail environment.
As the pace of retail increases, a number of collaboration related business imperatives have emerged, indicating a need for:
- Surfacing appropriate information from disparate line of business (LOB) applications such as merchandising, ERP and HR
- Gaining better business insights across sales channels and retail networks
- Streamlining the sharing of information both internally and externally with partners and suppliers
- Providing role-based access to information such as real-time inventory levels, price lookups, labour scheduling, on-line training, HR profile updates and store operations procedures
- Simplifying interactions across the organization; for example, corporate headquarters, category managers, marketing staff and store fronts for promotion management
- Enhancing business processes and reducing errors through simple, easy-to-use technology with minimal training
- Better allocating resources through automated stock monitoring and alerting
How Can We Help You?
Our experienced team of retail consultants coupled with our solution accelerators and an integrated software offering from Microsoft are all critical components to minimize your risk, optimize your performance and reduce your total cost of ownership.
Call 1-866-816-4332 or contact us online to learn more about how our retail intranet solutions, built on Microsoft SharePoint, can enable collaboration between organizations, vendors and customers.
- Manage public facing or internal content and processes such as internal communications, operating procedures and HR policies
- Deliver a “One-stop-shop” for storefront access to accurate and reliable Product and Inventory information across stores, dealers or franchises
- Based on Microsoft SharePoint, a seamless, integrated enterprise platform
- Integrate with existing back office systems to expose critical supply chain and merchandising information
- Provide a foundation for corporate dashboards, store KPIs and reporting
Partner with Hitachi Solutions and discover how our people and services can give your business the edge over the competition.
Contact us today at 1-866-816-4332 to speak with a representative, or fill out the form below.